A link pointing back to your web page from another webpage is called a backlink. A backlink is an essential criterion in various SEO factors such as page rank, web traffic, keyword ranking and many more. The more backlinks you have, the more your reputation increases. This article will elucidate various methods to get backlinks for your website.
1) Submit your website to web directories. Choose web directories with high PR. You may have to login to the web directory after signing up and verifying your email address. Once you have logged in, you can submit your website to the directory and wait for a Bsite.nl with a social bookmarking website. Social bookmarking websites are sites that allow you to bookmark or index your webpages under appropriate genres. Most social bookmarking sites provide an instant backlink.
2) Write a comment to your favorite blog post and provide a link back to your website or your own blog post from the comment.
3) Use profiles on social networking sites. Make your individual and company profile on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Digg, StumbleUpon, Squidoo, Reddit etc.
- Link your website to your social sites.
- Don’t leave your profiles incomplete, make it look like a complete profile. Let Google know everything necessary about your company.
4) Get backlinks from forum posts. Forums are discussion portals where people discuss a particular topic or heading, and will be various threads of discussion. You can also participate in a forum falling under your expertise or your website’s domain and provide a link back to your web page.
5) Write an informative and interesting article. At the end of the article you can post a hyperlink on your website’s home page. Then submit your article to various online magazines such as Ezine and Amazon. Once your article is approved, you can derive a backlink.
6) Write a blog post to one such website with a backlink to your website. Once you sign up and submit, wait to see if your blog post is accepted. If it is, you may get a backlink to your webpage.
7) Write a Wikipedia article. Once you have written and published an article on Wikipedia that links to your website, you get a valuable link back.
- Search engines love the new. Update regularly.
- Write quality content and people will be more likely to link to you.
- It’s difficult to get backlinks from .gov and .edu.
- Be sure that your back links are from reputed sites.
- Writing a Wikipedia article linking to your website is not an easy job.
- When you try to get backlinks from blogs or article comments, always write comments that are relevant to your backlinking page and domain. Also, you should write comments only under the relevant genre of an article so it’s useful to the reader and renders more value. In other words, don’t spam – your links will likely be deleted and you will end up reducing your backlink value instead.
This post has been read 8,874 views… and was Updated 4 weeks ago . For infomation please goto How to build links to a website @ http://www.wikihow.com/wikiHowTo?search=build+links+to+website